Our service business and processes are structured to exceed our goal of being able to provide the most efficient repair process to the highest standards in this industry.
Our staff understand that keeping your vehicle in optimum operating condition is critical to minimizing your downtime, protecting your investment and satisfying your customers.
Why choose us:
- We are an Elite Support Certified Dealership
- Our dedicated product specialist service advisors provide friendly advice, every time.
- We do all repairs – there is no job too big or too small.
- We provide convenient hours of operation, but will always try to work in with you if you need something extra.
- We are committed to ensuring our technicians attend all the factory training seminars, no one will know your truck better than our technicians.
- We use the latest up to date technologies to ensure an efficient repair process.
- We only use state of the art tooling and equipment to get that diagnosis and repair right, our goal is to get it right, first time every time.
- With environmental and refrigerant accreditations, you can rest assured that we practice to the highest standards when it comes to air-conditioning repairs and disposal of environmental contaminants.
- We understand the importance of building and maintaining relationships with our customers, so we specialise in providing a more personalised service experience.
- Allison Transmission Servicing and repairs
- Cummins Engine Service and repairs
- Detroit Engine service and repairs
- Eaton Transmission servicing and repairs
- Express Assessment
- Trailer Parking
- Welding and fabrication facilities
- Wheel alignment facilities
- 60 bay workshop with state-of-the-art equipment
- 24hr call out for both service and parts
- Air-conditioning servicing and repairs
- Auto electrical service
- Computerised vehicle diagnostics
- Engine overhauls & repairs
- Factory trained technicians who use genuine parts
- Gearbox overhauls & repairs
- General maintenance and logbook services
- On site breakdowns
- Suspension repairs
Daimler Trucks Huntingwood Service Van
Our onsite service van is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all your on road servicing needs including emergency roadside assist. Our service van is capable of servicing all vehicles, from vans all the way through to road train prime movers and all trailers tailored to suit your business needs. We can also assist you with log book and fleet specific servicing requirements*.
To enquire about our service van or additional services offered, please contact us on 02 8822 4800 or email us by filling out the below enquiry fields.
*Additional charges may apply.
This is all part of our dedication to you, our customers.
At Daimler Trucks Huntingwood we know your time is important, so we want to help you make the most of it.
For your comfort and convenience, we have the following available to all our customers at all times, free of charge:
Download Local Amenities
- Comfortable customer lounge waiting area
- Complimentary tea, coffee and water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Magazines, newspapers and TV entertainment
- Phone charging station
- Vending machine
- Workstation with access to power outlets